Jan 18, 2013

That CRAZY scale!!

I'm still striving to loose weight and to eat healthy. For some strange reason, I've gained 5 POUNDS!!! What?! (sigh) I confess, I'm truly being humbled with this whole weight loss thing. I mean, I remember when I was a size 4 not "getting" why it was so hard for people to loose weight. I was full of pride thinking that it was simply due to their carelessness or laziness. But, that's not it at all now that I'M the one on the needing to loose weight side.

But, it's teaching me to be thankful and to keep trusting and casting my cares to the Lord about the issue. I know some would look at me and think, "Loose WHAT?" But, I'm starting to see that I can't let other people's opinions keep me from obtaining my goals. Of course I'll NEVER be a size 4 again, but I'd at least like to be a comfortable single digit size (even when wearing jeans!). LOL

But, all in all, this journey has been interesting. I'm learning so much more about how to eat, how to be discipline, and to truly trust the Lord with my weight and to remember that my hubby LOVES my curves!! LOL

Dear Lord, please help me to be patient with how things are going. I'd like to find out how I gained the pounds and to also learn how to eat in a way that's healthy and normal. I don't want to get stuck on some diet plan and then once I'm off of it, I gain it back. Help me to find how I can do it and still live normal, but only with different foods. Please help me, Father. In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment