Nov 24, 2011

Aprons - One Of My FAVORITE Things!!

A sweet church member made matching aprons for the girls and I. I love those things!! I love wearing them whenever the girls and I bake something. I even enjoy wearing it when I'm wearing it by myself. I can't explain it, but I feel different whenever I wear it.

I know some women like to wear their aprons around the house. That's not me. I just like to put it on whenever I'm about to fix dinner or bake something. Then whenever the girls and I are baking or cooking together, it's even more special because it's something that we each have of our own and we match. I know it may sound corny. But, it's one of my favorite things!!

Thank You, Father for laying on our dear sisters in Christ's hearts to make those aprons for us. They have become a favorite in our house. In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment